Welcome! We're glad you're interested in becoming a member.
Like all credit unions, when you open an account, it comes with a basic savings account. You then can choose all the other products you'd like to add to your One Nevada experience, such as an auto loan, credit card or mortgage.
We're open and available to all of Clark, Nye and Washoe counties in Nevada plus family members of current members. Once you open an account, it's easy to do your banking anywhere with our highly rated mobile services and access to 46,000 free ATMs nationwide.
Requirements for Membership
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must live, work, worship or attend school in the counties of Clark, Washoe, Nye, or reside at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.
- You must qualify per our New Account guidelines.
- You must answer authentication questions to validate your identity.
- You must comply with the USA Patriot Act.
- You agree to receive all communications and disclosures electronically.
- You agree to sign the membership application electronically.
- You are required to make the minimum initial deposit within the first 30 days or your account will be closed.