Thanks for your interest!
We're so glad you're interested in joining One Nevada. To become a member, you need a basic savings account, which serves as your official Membership Account. That means when you open a checking account, we’ll also open you a Basic Savings account.
Once you have your official Membership Account, you can access all the other products and services we offer. Please note that some products and services may have additional qualification requirements.
Let's get started by making sure you’re eligible for membership and then deal with the legal stuff.
- To qualify you must,
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Clark, Washoe, or Nye counties OR
- Reside at Nevada’s Nellis Air Force Base OR
- Be an immediate family member of an existing One Nevada member
- You agree that you:
- Are at least 18 years of age;
- Meet our New Account Guidelines;
- Will make your initial account deposit within the first 30 days;
- Will answer authentication questions to validate your identity; and
- Will comply with the USA Patriot Act.
- You agree to:
- Receive all communications and account disclosures electronically
- Sign your membership application electronically
It would be our pleasure to serve the financial needs for you and your family for years to come!