With a Little Help, You Can Own a Home.
The Home is PossibleTM Program is a partnership with the State of Nevada to offer hard-working Nevadans to become homeowners. By offering down payment and closing cost assistance, the Home is PossibleTM program is a way to make owning a home a reality.
Here is what you need to know:
- Down payment grant equal to 3% (FHA), 3-5% (Conventional) of loan amount (ex: $3,000 grant assistance on a $100,000 mortgage loan)
- Rates from 5.375% - 6.375% based on your specific situation.
- Funds can be used toward down payment and/or closing costs.
- Nevada public school teacher Program available.
- No first-time buyer requirement.
- Primary residence only.
- New or existing home.
- $400,000 maximum loan amount.
- Home buyer education required.
- Minimum FICO – 640.
- Debt-to-income max – 50%.
- Maximum income – $98,500
For more information, give us a call:
We Do Business in Accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.