Vehicle (Auto, Truck, RV) Calculators
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How much car can I afford?
Credit Card & Loan Calculators
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans.
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How can I save for a big ticket item?
- How much will my Certificate (CD or Share Certificate) be worth at maturity?
Free with your One Nevada account
Home Loan and Mortgage Calculators
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year).
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate and are listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded, call for APR.
2. 10.50% rate is variable. Rates may change periodically based on the Prime Rate.
3. Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term. No payments for 90 days is valid for qualified individuals who finance directly with One Nevada. Rates and repayment terms may vary when financing through a local dealership.
4. Maximum boat age is up to 8 years, depending on condition.
5. Currently Visa® variable APRs are between 10.50% and 19.50%, depending on your credit history and other factors. Rates may change periodically based on the Prime Rate.