Vehicle (Auto, Truck, RV) Calculators
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How much car can I afford?
Credit Card & Loan Calculators
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans.
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How can I save for a big ticket item?
- How much will my Certificate (CD or Share Certificate) be worth at maturity?
Free with your One Nevada account
Home Loan and Mortgage Calculators
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year).
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate and are listed "as low as." Mortgage rates excluded, call for APR.
2. 9.25% rate is variable at 5% over Prime Rate, adjusted quarterly, not to exceed 18% Annual Percentage Rate.
3. Rates are determined by individual credit standing, collateral age, collateral value, and loan term.
4. Maximum boat age is up to 8 years, depending on condition.
5. Currently Visa® variable APRs are between 9.25% and 17.75%, depending on your credit history and other factors. Rates may change quarterly based on the Prime Rate.