Please plan on providing the following information to process your loan.
- Current financial statement
- For each borrower/guarantor minimum three years’ tax return including K1s, Personal Financial Statement, Real Estate Owned Schedule and Liquidity Statements
- Business Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement and/or Partnership Agreement (businesses only)
- Trust Agreement/Certificate
- Minimum two years' Income and Expense statements
- Current rent roll
- All lease agreements on the property
Third Party Reports
One Nevada will order, and the Borrower will pay for, the following third-party reports and services to process your loan.
- MAI Appraisal
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment (EAS)
- Escrow and Title
- UCC Search and Recording
- Flood Search/Flood Insurance (if required)
- Credit reports