- Turn your One Nevada debit card off to protect your accounts from unauthorized use.
- Control which geographic locations where your cards can be used.
- Control which types of transactions your cards can for (ATM, eCommerce, In Store, etc.).
- Control which types of merchants your cards can be used at (Restaurants, Travel, Gas Station, etc.).
- Set the spending limit for your cards.
- Send text alerts for card activity.
- Change your card's PIN.
Access Card Control Settings:
NOTE: You'll need to register your card(s) in the Card Control settings prior to using any Card Control features. Click “Register a Card” from the main Card Control screen and follow the prompts to register your card(s).
- Open the side menu of the One Nevada mobile app.
- Choose “Card Control”.
- Tap the card for which you will be changing the Card Control settings.
Turn Your Debit Card On or Off:
- On the Card Preferences page, tap the “Card On/Off” switch to turn on or off your debit card.
NOTE: All transactions will be declined for that card if you set the switch to OFF.
Manage Card Permissions:
- Tap “Manage Permissions” from the Card Preferences screen.
- Location Controls:
Set your card so it can only be used at the current location of your device or limit your card use to specific geographic regions
- Transaction Types:
Limit your card's use to specific types of transactions like In Store, Mail/Phone Orders, or ATMs.
- Merchant Types:
Set the types of merchants where your card can be used. Entertainment merchants, Grocery stores, Department Stores, and more.
- Spending Limits:
Set the maximum transaction amount that is allowed to be spent using your card.
- Location Controls:
User Device Setup:
- Set which device will receive Card Control alerts via text message.
- Tap “Add New Device”.
- Enter the phone number of the device on which you'd like to receive text message alerts.
- Tap “Submit” so save the new device number.
Change Your PIN:
- You can change your debit card PIN (personal identification number) within the One Nevada mobile app. Changing your PIN on the Card Preferences screen will allow you to use your new PIN at any of the 46,000 ATMs available to One Nevada members.