Cent$ibleStart is One Nevada’s new, mobile friendly, financial knowledge program designed for NIAA student-athletes and their families. This program helps you prepare for your financial future and become financially fearless.
Program highlights include:
- Over 50 different financial modules; 3 to 6 minutes each
- Choose from recommended playlists or create your own.
- Designed for use on mobile, tablet, or desktop devices.
- Courses in both English and Spanish.
We’ll make your initial $50 deposit* GET STARTED
Take a big step towards building your financial knowhow today and we’ll make your first $50 deposit when you open a new One Nevada checking account.*
- Visit Cent$ibleStart
- Tap ‘Login’ to register your name and email address.
You must register to qualify for the incentive.
Choose any password you like to log in.
- Complete the Cent$ible Essentials
- Visit any One Nevada branch and open a new One Nevada checking account.
You must live, work, worship, or attend school in Clark, Washoe, or Nye counties to qualify for One Nevada membership.
*To be eligible for the $50 deposit, you must:
1. Not be an existing One Nevada member.
2. Register your name and email address in the Cent$ibleStart website and complete the Cent$ible Essentials playlist.
3. Be at least 15 years of age and qualify for One Nevada membership.
4. Open a new checking account at any One Nevada branch.
Individuals under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Keep your account open for a minimum of 90 days.
6. Initial $50 deposit will be made within two business days of account opening.