One Nevada is in the holiday spirit, and we’re helping turn downtown Sparks into a sparkling winter wonderland. The 39 North Pole Village holiday light festival is the largest festival in Northern Nevada, featuring thousands of twinkling lights, holiday shopping booths, great food, family fun, and holiday cheer.
We’re so excited to present the fourth annual Griswold Challenge and we invite all of our local friends and businesses to compete for the best light display. We’ll award $1,000 for first place and $500 for second place, so get your team together and enter today!
To enter the contest, teams pay a $100 entrance fee for a 10×20 space to decorate. Teams often choose traditional or nostalgic themes, and many displays are decorated to look like sets from famous holiday movies. One Nevada encourages teams to go overboard with holiday lights and decorations .
The deadline to enter is November 30. Teams interested in participating can download the registration form at 39NorthDowntown.com or contact Angela Handler at 775-690-2581 or email@example.com
You can vote for your favorite light display at One Nevada’s booth, and while you’re there, play One Nevada Reindeer Games. If you land on Rudolph’s nose, you can enter to win a $250 Visa® Gift Card. You don’t want to miss this holly jolly event.
39 North Pole Village
39 North Pole Village and Griswold Challenge Holiday Light Festival
Thursday, December 12 – Saturday, December 14
Victorian Square Plaza
Visit for more details about the event. Hope to see you there!
One Nevada 39 North Pole Village Visa® Card Drawing Official Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers or directors shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries. Please do not post any private or sensitive information including your account number.
• Participate in the One Nevada Reindeer Game Ring Toss, if you land the ring on Rudolph’s nose, fill out a drawing entry form supplied by the One Nevada representative.
• Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
• Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
2. Drawing Period. The Drawing period runs from 4pm PST on December 12, 2019 until 8pm PST Saturday, December 14, 2019. We will announce the winner on Monday, December 16, 2019 at Facebook.com/OneNevada.
3. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who resides in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees of One Nevada Credit Union and its respective partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and agencies involved in the development and administration of this Drawing (collectively, “Drawing Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
4. Prize Details. • One (1) First Prize entry will receive $250. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at One Nevada’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes and other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries. Exact prize component is subject to change without notice. All decisions are final and binding. One Nevada Credit Union employees, officers or directors shall not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. If a non-eligible winner is chosen, One Nevada Credit Union will select another winner.
5. General Conditions. One Nevada Credit Union will announce the Drawing winner. Federal, state and local tax liability and any other expenses are the sole responsibility of the Drawing winner. Void where restricted and prohibited. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE DRAWING IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND ONE NEVADA RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Consent to Publicity and Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants agree to release and hold harmless One Nevada Credit Union and their immediate family, partners, employees, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and affiliates from any and all claims of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the Drawing, from any Drawing prize or from any publicity about the Drawing. One Nevada may publish the first name, last name of the winner on the website located at www.onenevada.org, on social media sites and other media owned by One Nevada.
7. Miscellaneous. By entering the Drawing, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions mentioned herein. Noncompliance with any entry procedure will result in disqualification. Furthermore, if there is any suspected evidence of tampering or corruption or if the Drawing is compromised by virus, bugs or any unauthorized human intervention or any other causes beyond the control of One Nevada Credit Union and their partners, subsidiaries or affiliates which corrupts or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the Drawing, One Nevada Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entrant deemed responsible for such corruption, suspend and/or terminate the Drawing and select winners from the entries received up to the time of such termination or suspension. If the Drawing is terminated prior to the Drawing period, notice will be posted on social media or via other media used to promote the Drawing. One Nevada reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Drawing should cause beyond the reasonable control of One Nevada corrupt the security or proper administration of the Drawing. Any attempt to deliberately damage the legitimate operation of this Drawing is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, One Nevada reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Nevada, County of Clark. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of One Nevada in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada, County of Clark, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada, County of Clark or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Nevada, County of Clark.
8. General. This Drawing is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Drawing, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of One Nevada, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Drawing. This Drawing shall be void where prohibited by law.