Chat with Us!
One Nevada Credit Union wants to connect with you!
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger, LinkedIn, and more, for news you can use, helpful money tips, exclusive content and giveaways. We want to engage in two-way conversation with our members and welcome your participation in our online community. Share your thoughts, reviews, advice and credit union experiences with us.
Follow @OneNevada on Twitter to chat with our social media team one-on-one. Our feed includes the latest on our products, financial news, community events and more. Share your thoughts with us, too!
Subscribe by email to our blog and never miss a post. We talk not only about our products, but our most frequently asked questions, fun things to do in Nevada, financial tidbits and more.
Read Our Blog
Social Media Participation Guidelines:
We are excited to connect with you socially and we do have a few guidelines to follow when it comes to communicating online. There are certain limits to what we can respond to and we may need to remove posts that are offensive, inappropriate or violate our regulations.
When engaging in conversation, please keep these measures in mind to protect yourself and other members:
- One Nevada Credit Union is unable to provide service regarding or related to an account via social media.
- Do not post your account number, member number, PIN, social security number, phone number or any other sensitive personal information on our social media sites. One Nevada Credit Union will never request any information, other than your name, through social media.
- While we will do our best to answer your concern via social media, we can only provide one-on-one account assistance in person or via our contact center.
- Please respect other members while engaging in social media by refraining from posting offensive or inappropriate comments. We reserve the right to remove any posts we feel are a violation of this policy.
- Please remember to visit our SilverLink Online Banking Center, visit a branch in person or call our Contact Center at 800-388-3000 for personalized account assistance.
- You can also find answers to many frequently asked questions online. Visit www.onenevada.org, enter your question at the top of our website and click “ask.“